This workshop introduces ggplot2, a powerful R package based on the grammar of graphics framework. In this workshop series, you will learn the critical concepts underlying the grammar and how they are implemented in ggplot2. Through a series of working examples, we cover many aspects of creating and customizing ggplot graphics.
The workshop will run in three two-hour sessions, and you can register for the entire series at the ECOSCOPE event page.
Location: LSC3 - Life Sciences Institute (2350 Health Sciences Mall)
- Tuesday, Nov 14, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, Nov 15, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday, Nov 17, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- creating various types of graphics,
- assigning data to various roles in a graphic,
- modifying the various features of a graphic,
- adding additional features to an existing graphic, and
- saving your graphic in various formats.
Interested? You can register here.